Saturday, August 18, 2012

8/9/12

    I don't think sleeping under the stars is for us. We tried again last night, but between the mosquitoes and ants, we did not sleep much. I was exhausted when it was time to get up, Lauren said the same.
   The miles went by slowly and fast at the same time. We hiked over 27 miles somehow. Only saw 5 other hikers today.
   My back was killing me at the end of the day, but Lauren gave me a back rub, how lucky am I?
   I have carried 4 beers that I bought for Lauren's birthday, over 120 miles now. We have been taking medicine for the stomach bug though, and can't drink alcohol until the pills are gone. Tomorrow we will celebrate with a beer at the end of the day. We are both excited to see Crater Lake.
   Wow, I am completely exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment