Sunday, April 15, 2012

April 14, 2012

Woke up and looked out the window, snow was coming down sideways. Felt good to not be out in the weather. It came down most of the day, on and off. My dreams of going for a run never came true, I wimped out. Plus, I will be hiking the next 3.5 weeks!
   I spent a lot of time today just relaxing. I watched a lot of TV and played some games. The highlight of the day was checking out an art show which featured the work of Jodie Lee, who volunteers in Zion and paints scenes from all over Utah. Very cool to see some work of places we have been and places we will go.
   I am so very excited to start hiking again tomorrow. I have done enough sitting to get me to the end of this trail. We are planning on taking no more days off in towns, hopefully just do quick re-supplies from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment